We are often asked, “Why the name ‘ALPHA DOG ADA SIGNS’?”
- n. A respected, dominant dog. Every pack has a leader, known as the alpha animal, who dominates and leads the other members of the pack.
Alpha Dog ADA Signs is proud to serve customers across the U.S. and have built some great long-term relationships with folks in the construction, healthcare, restaurant and education industries (to name a few). We want to be that industry leader and a trusted resource for not only Braille signs done right, but also helping you with information to pass your inspection. We are harnessing new technology in our shop with two DCS 7200z UV LED printers, which will allow us to expand what we do and how we do it! But there’s more to the Alpha Dog story…
Besides loving our pet dogs, we wanted to give back. We support Guide Dogs for the Blind and Dogs 4 Diabetics, two wonderful organizations that provide their service dogs, free of charge, to clients with visual impairment and/or Type 1 diabetes. We’ve been puppy raisers for over 15+ years, so dogs are a part of our daily life. We also support the Morris Animal Foundation Golden Retriever Lifetime Study.
We hope you like our products and enjoy the dog pictures because we are about so much more than ADA signage! If you’d like, follow our Facebook page for updates on both. If you have any questions or comments – about ADA signs or any of these organizations – please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Keep an eye out for the awesome things going on at Alpha Dog!
- Growing Our Business So You Can Do More
- Technology Update: Direct Color Systems (DCS) Receives the Third Patent for ADA-Compliant/Braille Sign Printing Process
- What Does PMS Color Match Mean and What is the Process? What is Alpha Dog ADA Signs’ Color Approximation Process?
- New Website Launch – Coming Soon!