The Coronavirus is a respiratory illness that’s currently spreading from person to person in many parts of the world. It’s important to help prevent further spread of this disease and stay vigilant. Buy a protective face shield, large enough to fit over an N95 mask! This will significantly reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.
Or purchase a sneeze guard to protect your employees and your customers by using a washable clear divider that creates a physical separation and helps maintain social distancing!
And our Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety signs provide reminders for people to wash their hands before they go back to work, to carefully sanitize their hands and shoes, and to proceed with caution. It is possible to protect yourself and others with everyday preventive action.
Guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
Most important though, during these crazy times, we want to make sure you stay safe and sane. So, here are a few resources to help you get the latest Coronavirus updates: