COVID-19 Safety Signs
The Coronavirus is a respiratory illness that’s currently spreading from person to person in many parts of the world. It’s important to help prevent further spread of this disease and stay vigilant. Encourage employees and visitors at your facility to keep themselves clean and safe by implementing Coronavirus (COVID-19) signs. These signs remind people to wash their hands before they go back to work, to carefully sanitize their hands and shoes, and to proceed with caution.
It is possible to protect yourself with everyday preventive action. Coronavirus (COVID-19) signs provide reminders of these actions, the most important and simple of which is to thoroughly wash your hands. Make sure everyone in your facility is aware of what they can do by putting these signs up in your workplace today.
Welcome Everyone Back to a Safer Workplace
Post health and safety policies as well as PPE requirements to keep your personnel, customers and visitors safe and prevent the spread of coronavirus in your facility, workplace or store with these COVID-19 safety signs.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.