Every 8×9 Breastfeeding Room Sign we sell is 100% ADA Compliant with Grade 2 Braille and made from quality ADA materials. Plus, each Lactation Room Sign comes in 20 standard Rowmark color options, 3 brushed stainless color options, 3 wood grain color options, and bulk discounts up to 20% off. In addition, there’s FREE shipping on all orders over $75. And, when you shop with Alpha Dog ADA Signs, know that it’s always fast, easy and secure!
- Compliance: Guaranteed 100% ADA compliant - meets both federal AND California ADA requirements*
- Environment: Perfect for interior OR exterior applications, UV stable
- Base: 1/16" or 1/8" quality ADA material with non-glare, matte finish
- Text/Pictograms: All text/pictograms raised 1/32", ADA compliant 5/8" letter height
- Braille: Grade 2 Braille (meets California ADA requirements for 'contracted' Braille)
- Mounting: Foam tape, screw holes, velcro dots, magnetic strip, satin silver standoffs or no mounting tape for easy installation
- Corners: Rounded or square corners
- Production: All signs proudly made in the USA by Alpha Dog ADA Signs on a per-order basis
- Manufacturing/Shipping Time: Standard production is 7 business days PLUS shipping. Expedited options are available for both Manufacturing and Shipping.
Important Information About lactation room signsEffective in January 2019, California Assembly Bill 1976 amended Labor Code Section 1031 to match federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requirements, signed into law on March 23, 2010 (United States Department of Labor) that lactation areas must be somewhere other than a restroom. The California Lactation Accommodate [1030 – 1033] Law applies to all employers in the state of California regardless of the business’ size. Looking for more information? Read our California Updates Workplace Lactation Room Requirements blog post.
Breastfeeding Laws in Other StatesTwenty-nine states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico have laws related to breastfeeding in the workplace. (Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.) If you are looking for more detailed information about breastfeeding laws, check out the website, National Conference of State Legislatures - Information on breastfeeding laws in other states
Types of Signs You Can Build
With our easy to use customizer, you are able to create multiple types of signs with high-quality Rowmark Materials. Also, you are able to create the below sign types:
- ADA Compliant Grade 2 Braille Breastfeeding Room Sign – 6×8