• Signs are retroreflective. The DOT mandates that parking lots accessible to the public (which includes most lots) use reflective signs.
• Carries 3M’s warranty for traffic signs.
• Signs are printed with 3M screen printing or 3M outdoor digital inks designed specifically for outdoor traffic and parking signs. Unlike competitive signs, these signs are proven to last outside and use 3M matching ink and film components throughout. Signs are laminated for extra durability.
• Municipal-grade signs are used by agencies and governments and schools across the US. Signs meet DOT specifications for Roads and Bridges on Federal Highway Projects FP-85 for Sheeting Type II, Class 1 or 2.
• Signs use 63 mil thick aluminum with rounded corners (for easy handling and a professional appearance) and prepunched/precleared holes (for hassle-free installation).
• Laminated for enhanced UV, abrasion and graffiti resistance (compare to unlaminated signs, which start to fade or scratch off in 2-5 years).