Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 Safety Sign
Welcome Everyone Back to a Safer Workplace
Post health and safety policies as well as PPE requirements to keep your personnel, customers and visitors safe and prevent the spread of coronavirus in your facility, workplace or store with these COVID-19 safety signs.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.