How Fast Do Our Quick Ship Signs Ship?
Every Quick Ship Sign ships out the next business day! Our normal shipping methods are USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (see our shipping chart here). However, you can select expedited shipping methods during checkout if necessary.
Every 6x6 ADA Tactile Braille Exit Sign we sell is 100% ADA Compliant with Grade 2 Tactile Braille and made from quality ADA materials. Plus, each Quick Ship Exit Sign comes with bulk discounts up to 20% off and FREE shipping on all orders over $75. And, when you shop with Alpha Dog ADA Signs, know that it's always fast, easy and secure!
- Compliance: Guaranteed 100% ADA compliant - meets both federal AND California ADA requirements*
- Environment: Perfect for interior OR exterior applications, UV stable
- Base: 1/16" quality ADA material with non-glare, matte finish
- Text/Pictograms: All text/pictograms are raised 1/32"
- Braille: Grade 2 Braille (meets California ADA requirements for 'contracted' Braille)
- Mounting: Foam tape for easy installation
- Corners: Rounded corners
- Production: All signs proudly made in the USA by Alpha Dog ADA Signs
- Shipping: Signs ship the next business day via standard USPS or UPS shipping methods. Expedited shipping options are available.
So why do you need those tactile Exit, Exit Route and Emergency Exit Signs? In short, it's the law. Specifically, the IBC (International Building Code) requires a tactile “EXIT” sign adjacent to the door to an egress stairway, an exit passageway, and the exit discharge (§1011.3, §1003.2.10.3 – 2000 addresses doors to egress stairways only).
In addition, the ADA Standards include a similar requirement. For example, it requires visual and tactile exit signs at doors at exit stairways, exit passageways, and exit discharge (§216.4.1). (An exit passageway is a horizontal component of an exit that is separated from interior building spaces by fire-resistance-rated construction that leads to the exit discharge or public way.)
So there you go. Fun stuff, we know. But now you know how to be compliant. However, if you still have questions, don't hesitate and contact us today. We do this for a living.