Last Updated: May 24, 2018
- Orders: If you place an order on alphadogadasigns.com, we will use your name & email address to send you an Order Confirmation Email, a Shipping Confirmation Email, and Customer Satisfaction Emails. If you do not wish to participate in Customer Satisfaction emails, you may Opt-Out of such emails upon receipt by clicking “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email.
- Service-Related Announcements: We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- Customer Service: Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us at the time of account creation or purchase, we will send you a confirmation email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences.
- Special Offers and Updates: We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special promotions, contests, events, & opportunities to interact with Alpha Dog ADA Signs and our community. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our sign-up page &/or during checkout while purchasing a product. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option NOT to receive these types of communications. Please see “Choice and Opt-out” section below for more details on how to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from Alpha Dog ADA Signs.
- Newsletters: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
- Trustwave: Trusted Commerce Credit Card and Identity Information
- Facebook: We use Facebook Like button to enable our website users to easily “Like” content found on Alpha Dog ADA Signs websites, and thereby share this content with their Facebook Friends. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy for more on the type of data tracked by Facebook via this feature.
- LinkedIn:We use LinkedIn Share button to enable our website users to easily “Share” content found on Alpha Dog ADA Signs’ websites, and thereby share this content with their LinkedIn Network. Please see LinkedIn’s Data Use Policy for more on the type of data tracked by LinkedIn via this feature.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas. Cookies which fall under the Strictly Necessary Cookie category include but not limited to:
- Olark Live Chat Software: WCSID | A session identifier used to keep track of a single chat session
- Olark Live Chat Software: OLFSK | Maintains message history across pages
- Olark Live Chat Software: _OKLV | Used to improve caching of software
- Olark Live Chat Software: _OKDETECT | Used to push Chat service
- Olark Live Chat Software: _OK | Contains a site identifier, used for security purposes
- Google Universal Analytics: _GID | Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited
- Google Universal Analytics: _GAT | Used to throttle the request rate, limiting the collection of data on high traffic site, expires after 10 minutes
- Google Universal Analytics:_GAT_GTAG_UA_41594803_1 | Stores and updates a unique value - Google Tag Manager
- Google Universal Analytics: _GA | Used to distinguish unique users by randomly generated numbers, includes calculations of visitors, sessions, and campaign data, expires after two years – Google Analytics
- HubSpot: _HSTC | Associated with websites, landing pages, and blogs built within HubSpot, used for website analytics
- HubSpot: _HSSRC | Associated with websites, landing pages, and blogs built within HubSpot, used for website analytics
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services. Cookies which fall under the Functionality Cookie category include but not limited to:
- Olark Live Chat Software: HBLID | Identifies a unique visitor between visits
- Olark Live Chat Software: _OKBK | Contains software state information
- AddThis Social Sharing: _ATUVS | Social sharing widget embedding feature
- AddThis Social Sharing: _ATUVC | Social sharing enable visitors to share content with a variety of networks and sharing platforms
- HubSpot: HUBSPOTUTK | This cookie is associated with website, landing pages, blogs built within HubSpot, purpose is user authentication
- Targeting/Marketing Cookies: These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Alpha Dog ADA Signs. This information may be shared with organizations outside Alpha Dog ADA Signs, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
- Google Merchant Center
- Google AdWords
- Google AdSense
Pixel Pop: Pixel Pop is an application that integrates with BigCommerce to allow us the ability to supply you with the Cookie Notification that appears on the Alpha Dog ADA Signs Website. This notification details that you are currently on a website that uses these cookies and other tracking methods to enhance your overall user experience.
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by Alpha Dog ADA Signs
- GeoTrust: Website Identity and Security
Attn: California Privacy
8413 Washington Blvd, Ste 160
Roseville, CA 95678
- Data processing inventory: BigCommerce continue to catalog data processing activities to ensure that collection, processing, and dissemination stays GDPR compliant.
Icons: Icons on this website were downloaded/important under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license from Font Awesome. If there any questioning about Font Awesome’s licensing, it can be found here. All icons have been enhanced to reflect Alpha Dog ADA Signs brand standards.
8413 Washington Blvd, Ste 160
Roseville, CA 95678
Submitting a Form:
- Communication Consent: Alpha Dog ADA Signs is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose there will be a section on the form you are filling out to check.
- Process Consent:In order to provide you the content you request, we need to store and process your personal data. This means that we will store the data that you submit from the form in a secure database. If you consent to us storing your personal data for this purpose there will be a section on the form you are filling out to check.