Social Distancing Notice COVID-19 Safety Sign
COVID-19 Safety Signs Help Welcome Everyone Back to a Safer WorkplaceCOVID-19 Safety signs are an essential tool to communicate the new mandates of mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing. In many states, safety signage is mandated. Be sure to check with your local and state officials for these mandates. Schools and businesses should prominently post health and safety policies as well as PPE requirements. Keep your personnel, customers and visitors safe and prevent the spread of coronavirus in your facility, workplace or store with these COVID-19 safety signs. All of our signage is made from high quality, durable impact acrylic and printed with UV stable inks. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor usage.
Guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- Follow directions on COVID-19 safety signs