Last Updated Date: 06/9/2013
“Content” means links, text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
“ADAS Content” means all Content that ADAS makes available through the Service, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
“User” means a person that accesses or uses the Service.
“User Content” means all Content that a User posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits via the Service.
“Collective Content” means any User Content and ADAS Content.
The Service is intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. Any access to or use of the Service by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older.
In order to access certain features of the Service you may be required to create an account (“Account”) and become a “Registered User” of the Service. During the registration process you will be required to provide certain information and establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and at other times when you use the Service and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. ADAS reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or at other times proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify ADAS of any unauthorized use of your Account.
ADAS Content and User Content License
ADAS respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. ADAS has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of registered users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content (including any links thereto) that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, or any individual element within the Service, ADAS’s name, any ADAS trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without ADAS’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, ADAS’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of ADAS’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any ADAS system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by ADAS or any of ADAS’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service or Collective Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Service or Collective Content or download Content or Collective Content from the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by ADAS or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an ADAS trademark, logo URL or product name without ADAS’s express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Service or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service or Collective Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Service from other users of the Service without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Service contains links to other websites and online resources and you understand that by using the Service and accessing third party links, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. You understand and agree that ADAS is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by AVOS of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Right of Refusal
ADAS reserves the right to refuse service to customers who are rude, mean and/or obnoxious.
Product Images, Colors and Fonts
Due to differences in monitor types, screen resolutions, etc., product images are for reference only and do not reflect the actual color of the sign or other attributes. While we will make every effort to accurately display our products , there are simply too many factors that can affect how they are viewed. In addition, production processes may deem it necessary to change the grain direction of our wood and brushed metal signs in order to better utilize the entire sheet of material.
In addition, when creating custom signs, we will do or best to match fonts. In cases when a specific custom font is required/requested, it is the customers responsibility to provide the font name and, if not part of our font library, provide the font files to be used.
Order Return Policy
You may return your sign (or signs) within 10 days of delivery for a full refund if the return is a result of our error (wrong size, color, or text, etc). We will pay the return shipping costs. However, we do not offer exchanges or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted signs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
HURRY, RUSH and LIGHTSPEED production orders may not be changed or cancelled for a refund once the ordered is placed.
Cancellations or Changes
All HURRY, RUSH andf LIGHTSPEED production orders are final upon order placement and payment received. No changes or cancellations will be accepted. STANDARD production orders may be cancelled or changed up to 12 hours after the order is placed for 15% cancellation/change fee.
Shipping Damage or Loss
In the event of damage or loss during delivery, the customer shall hold ADAS harmless and contact the appropriate shipping carrier to file a damage/loss claim. In addition, ADAS will not be liable for missing signs due to shipping errors or incorrect shipping addresses.
All signs are manufactured to the specifications provided on our web site to the best of our ability and in good faith. Simply put, we want to make your signs the way you want them and the way they are presented. However, due to various manufacturing processes, final colors and/or sizes may be slightly different than what you see on our web site due to issues beyond our control. I.e., a 6"h x 8"w sign may actually be 5.75"h x 7.75"w after being cut from its base material.
If you choose to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Service or otherwise (in written or oral form) (“Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of ADAS and you hereby irrevocably assign to ADAS and agree to irrevocably assign to ADAS all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including any intellectual property rights therein.
Termination and Account Cancellation
THE SERVICE AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ADAS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ADAS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. ADAS MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM ADAS OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Limitation and Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER ADAS NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADAS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of ADAS used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of ADAS. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
Arbitration Rules and Governing Law. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
Arbitration Process. A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of California and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
Arbitration Location and Procedure. Unless you and ADAS otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and ADAS submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
Arbitrator’s Decision. The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and the amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. ADAS will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
Fees. Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if your claim for damages does not exceed $1,000, ADAS will pay all such fees unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
Contacting Alpha Dog ADA Signs